Call for Applications
This scholarship is provided by IELTS 9.0 (HRDGLOBAL JSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam.
This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
IELTS Test Fee Scholarship, 2022 is inviting applications from all nationalities to apply for the fully-funded IELTS exam fee scholarship.
Who is Eligible?
Following students will be considered to apply for IELTS exam scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- Application deadline: 6 June 2022 (Vietnam time)
- Interviews (online) of shortlisted applicants: June 2022
- Submission of acceptance letter received from relevant educational organisation: 6 – 15 June 2022 at the latest
- Notification of final winner(s) and all applicants: 6 June 2022
How to apply?
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below to apply for reward scholarship.
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam.
This is where we became a hope for such talented students by rewarding them IELTS exam fee scholarship award. We now invite applications from international eligible students to apply for our Fully Funded Scholarship 2022.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to networking within the IELTS community and sharing their experience with other IELTS candidates.